The NA Single exhaust kit has a great performance tone with the stock converter and manifold. The NA Single gets louder if you incorporate a header and free flow catalytic converter. Many customers love this sound and say that it’s what performance exhausts should sound like. Some say it’s too loud with all three moods (Header, Cat and NA Single) but that’s where the NA Single QT (Quiet) comes in!
The NA Single QT is recommended for a soft performance sound when you have a header and free flow cat. The NA Single QT uses a bigger bodied muffler to reduce the noise.
Note: The NA Single QT is not recommended if you have a stock manifold and converter as it’s too quiet.• Fully polished stainless steel cat back single exhaust kit.• Includes all necessary hardware for installation.• No rear valence change is required.
• 2 ½ ” polished piping.
• Laser cut stainless steel flange.
• Extra hanger included for support.
• Aircraft quality QUANTUM resonator designed and manufactured by SOLO PERFORMANCE.
• Heavy duty double braided flex pipe is used.
• 2 ½” polished pipe with stainless steel hangers and laser cut stainless flanges.
• Free flow Mach 4 x 9 body muffler for the “NA Single”.
• A Storm series 5 x 11 body muffler for the “NA Single QT”.
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product has not been submitted for California CARB approval. Off-road use only in California and states adopting California emission standards.