The GXP Mach shorty exhaust system is Solo’s mid-range sounding exhaust kit. This was developed for the customer’s that wanted their GXP to sound nosier than our traditional GXP-Mach kit but quieter than our Street Race kit. It’s the exact same kit as the “Mach” except the muffler used here is only 11” long instead of 14”. Different sound choices are key to satisfying the many different tastes in performance exhaust.
The “Mach-Shorty” could be classed as a louder Mach or a quieter Street Race, it falls right in the middle of these. This is a no drone exhaust kit that is very quiet at cruising speeds.
Here are some attributes of our GXP-Mach shorty system:
• Solo’s mid-range sounding exhaust kit for the turbo GXP.
• Fully polished stainless steel cat back exhaust kit.
• Includes all necessary hardware for installation.
• Classed as moderate sounding high performance.
• Recommended for most.
This kit includes tips, exhaust pipes, muffler, clamps, gasket and all necessary hardware.
• 3” mandrel bent polished stainless steel.
• Laser cut stainless steel flange.
• Extra hanger included for support.
• Heavy duty double braided flex pipe is used.
• A very precise hand made flare is on the front pipe to alleviate having to reduce the pipe to 2 ½”.
• Dual 2 ½” pipes are used in this mid section.
• This does not restrict the flow as dual 2 ½” pipes flow more than a single 3”.
• We decided to go with the more difficult design of a dual in dual out muffler.
• This muffler is a heavily packed with ceramic fiber and stainless steel wool, it is a true X design muffler. Made from stainless steel. We made and toned this muffler specifically for the 2.0 Turbo, Ecoteck engine.
• This muffler is only 11” long. Its quite likely the shortest dual in dual out X design muffler that there is available.
• The tails flow into a beautifully crafted beveled 4” angle cut full bodied stainless steel exhaust tips manufactured by Solo Performance.
• 19 HP increase, 7 extra foot pounds of torque increase.
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product has not been submitted for California CARB approval. Off-road use only in California and states adopting California emission standards.