TRIFECTA Performance provides aftermarket vehicle recalibration (tuning) services for car enthusiasts.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Receive your Flash cable* (usually ships with 24 hours of your order)
- Download Trifecta's free software, this will come via email with your base tune (this is an easy install that you can do yourself in 10-20 minutes) Please allow 48 hours to receive tune.
- Upload your tune via the flash cable
- Drive your car to get a data long to email to us and we will forward to Trifecta. Trifecta will analyze the file, make any changes/updates considered necessary until your tune is dialed in.
- When you're finished, pack our cable back up and send it back to us per the return instructions and receive a refund on your security deposit!
REQUIRED TO LOAD TUNE: Internet access Email address Requires a laptop running either Windows Vista, 7, or 8 (excluding Windows 8 RT). XP is not supported. Windows 10 must have Dot Net Framework 3.5.Please note: If you already have a tuning cable, the shipping cost will be deducted from your order when it is processed
How to know your Map Sensor:
- Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final on Trifecta calibrations.
- Refunds will not be given on any calibrations purchased
- Calibrations are VIN specific and can not be used on other vehicles.
- Tunes require a minimum of 91 octane fuel for gas tunes. For E85 for E47 tunes please contact Trifecta direct.
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product has not been submitted for California CARB approval. Off-road use only in California and states adopting California emission standards.