Select a row below to filter reviews.
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE INSTRUCTIONS >> CLICK HERE
7. Ensure the vehicle is in Service Mode by holding the 'Start|Stop' button for approximately 10 seconds, or by inserting the key and turning it all the way to the Run position with your foot off the brake.
8. Refer to Trifecta's EZFlash guide(you can begin on step 5) to complete your tune install.
1. Connect to the vehicle via OBD2 port and Laptop USB Port and open EZFlash from the start menu.
2. Follow prompts: Vehicle Info--> Data Log Vehicle
3. While connect, drive the vehicle for 10-15 minutes as you would regularly, including a wide open throttle if possible. We absolutely do not recommend or condone the operation of any vehicle in violation of your local traffic laws for the purpose of collecting live vehicle data. If you choose to collect data on a public street, please do so within the bounds of the law and have and assistant on hand to operate the software.
4. Submit your data log to [email protected], making sure to include your order number along with any drivability feedback or error codes.
DDMWorks is always ready to help!