Solstice/Sky LVFCB "Venom Brace" by DDMWorks
The DDMWorks Venom Front chassis brace is a joint venture between Forum member LatinVenom and DDMWorks to stiffen and improve the front end chassis of your Solstice/Sky. LatinVenon originally saw the need for a brace located in the front of the engine bay, that was positioned between the front frame rails for added rigidity and response. By building a prototype and adding a cross section between the front frame rails he noticed better turn in and increased responsiveness when attacking the twisties.
So now we have worked with him to bring this brace to the masses using CNC laser cut steel that is fully TIG welded together to form a strong, sturdy brace. We then finish the brace with a off with a beautiful yet strong protective powdercoat finish. Simple but effective, get a LVFCB "Venom Brace" today!
- FITS: 2006+ Pontiac Solstice and GXP, Saturn Sky and Redline
- Brace available in Black or Red powder coat
- Stock hardware is used for installation
- Some early production 2006 model cars may not have the bolts and nuts needed for install. Email: [email protected] for more information.
- WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Arrived in perfect condition, had all the parts and instructions, fit like a glove and works as well as my older front cross brace but does not block access to the top front of the engine. Did have to take it out to facilitate a belt change, but was easier to install the second time, as I know how to do it.Reviewed by: GAThompson from Archer Lodge, NC. on 11/23/2019
31 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.