Rear Axle Nut Cover for 2020 Polaris Slingshot by DDMWorks
2020 Polaris Slingshot rear axle nut cover by DDMWorks.
The DDMWorks nut cover adds a nice finish to the rear axle nut system found on the Polaris Slingshot. On the back axle of the Slingshot, Polaris installs a castle nut to keep the rear axle torqued from the factory. Although the lock nut from Polaris does a great job at keeping the nuts torqued, it leaves a look that is far from finished. The DDMWorks cover installs easily in just a couple minutes and creates a nice clean appearance on the back axle nut. The nut cover is CNC machined from billet aluminum and uses all stainless steel hardware to keep everything looking great for a long time. We even include the 3mm Allen wrench needed for install with the kit.
- CNC machined from a solid piece of billet Aluminum
- Available in multiple specialty colors!
- Comes with all stainless steel hardware and allen key required for installation.
- Specifically designed for a perfect and secure fit over rear axle nuts found on 2020+ Polaris Slingshots.
- Fits the stock rear belt guard, not guaranteed to fit any aftermarket belt guards.
- Fits 2020+ Slingshot
- WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Download Instructions >> click hereIf you have any questions, please contact our tech line, 864-907-6004, via text or call for assistance.
10 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.