The Polaris Slingshot Stage 3 supercharger cams are designed specifically for the DDMWorks Rotrex supercharger kit on the 2.4L Ecotec. This intake and exhaust camshaft profile was designed to have a moderate lope at idle and offer an extended RPM range beyond what stock cams can provide. The emphasis of this profile is on midrange and upper RPM power. These are higher lift, and much longer duration camshafts than anything else available and can not be matched by simple reground cams. Installation of these cams on a Rotrex supercharger can gain 30+hp at the wheels (scroll down to see dyno charts).
Headers, 2.5” exhaust, custom supercharger tune and 95mm pulley are required to get the most from these cams. Although stock valve springs can be used with these cams, we do not recommend going over 6500RPM with stock valve springs with these cams. If using the stock valve springs, we strongly recommend replacing the hydraulic lash adjusters at the same time as the cam installation. With upgraded valve springs the engine rev limiter can be set to 7500RPM.
- Comes with Intake and Exhaust cam.
- Cams were specifically designed for the DDMWorks Rotrex Supercharger Kit for the 2015-2019 Polaris Slingshot.
- Higher lift, longer duration camshafts
- Gain 30+hp at the wheels. (Headers, 2.5” exhaust, custom supercharger tune and 95mm pulley are required to reach this gain)
- An updated tune from Mefiburn is required.
- It is suggested that all 16 of your Hydraulic Lash Adjusters (HLA's) are replaced at time of cam installation.
- 95mm pulley is also suggested with this cam installation.
- Intake Cam Specs - Duration @1mm lift - 254° - .255" max lift at cam and .429" of valve lift (Stock LE5 intake cam 210° - .246" max lift at cam and .415" of valve lift)
- Exhaust Cam Specs - Duration @ 1mm lift - 242° - .246" max lift at cam and .414" of valve lift (Stock LE5 exhaust cam 195° - .234" max lift at cam and .395" of valve lift)
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product has not been submitted for California CARB approval. Off-road use only in California and states adopting California emission standards.