HKS created the first electronic boost controller kit for automotive use, and has relentlessly improved the design from there. The pinnacle of HKS's engineering prowess is the HKS EVC boost controller series. Offering the most advanced boost controller features the EVC is the system that all other manufacturers strive to copy. Compatible with turbos pushing up to 36 PSI (250 kPa). Each system comes with the display unit, wiring harnesses, boost control solenoid, and basic installation hardware.
The EVC-S Boost controller is the perfect mix of high performance functions and simple usability, with a very small form factor.
- Dual boost control levels.
- kPa or PSI display options.
- Control for boost response, offset, and solenoid duty cycle.
- Overboost and Drop-Boost warning function.
- Peak-Hold display option.
- Display styled to match HKS Turbo Timer.
- Lockable Data.
- Self Diagnosing function.
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product has not been submitted for California CARB approval. Off-road use only in California and states adopting California emission standards.