DDMWorks Locking Double Nut Cover for Polaris Slingshot
Polaris Slingshot rear axle locking double nut cover by DDMWorks.
The DDMWorks double nut cover adds a nice finish to the rear axle "double nut" system found on the Polaris Slingshot. On the back axle of the Slingshot, Polaris now installs a double axle nut to keep the rear axle torqued from the factory. Although the double lock nut from Polaris does a good job at keeping the nuts torqued, the double nut leaves a look that is undesirable. The DDMWorks cover installs easily over the double nut and creates a nice clean appearance in the back, while also locking the 2 nuts together to give an extra layer of security. All stainless steel hardware is provided to keep everything looking great for a long time and even the Allen wrench needed for install is included with the kit.
- Billet Aluminum
- Available in Specialty colors!
- Comes with all stainless steel hardware and allen key required for installation.
- Specifically designed for a perfect and secure fit over rear axle locking nuts.
- Fits all models with the double locking nuts on the rear axle.
- Fits the stock rear belt guard, not guaranteed to fit any aftermarket belt guards.
- WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
10 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.