DDMWorks Coolant Tank for Polaris Slingshot
The new DDMWorks Slingshot coolant tank is a direct replacement for the stock plastic coolant tank. This aluminum coolant tank is much more sturdy and will not crack and break like the stock tank. Our tank also has a larger capacity than the stock tank and fits easily into the stock location without any modifications. There is an integrated sight glass that allows the coolant level to be checked without removing the cap. The new coolant tank also comes with a new pressure cap. When doing the coolant tank install we highly recommend installation of the Coolant Re-route, this would also be a good time to upgrade to the Silicone coolant lines for a clean installation.
- Withstands higher engine bay heat without becoming brittle like the stock plastic tank.
- Includes new pressure cap and integrated sight glass.
- Available in Black, Red and specialty powder coat.
- Larger capacity than the stock plastic tank. Along with this product we highly recommended installation of Coolant Re-route on the 2015-2019's to properly route steam out of the engine.
- WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Very Nice Product
After reading various posts about changing out the original coolant tank with the DDM tank, I ordered it and had it in my hands in less than a week. The install was not bad, had to modify part of the plastic shroud to get it to go back into its location. Overall, an easy 1 to1/2 hour removal and install. THanks DDM for another great product!Reviewed by: David Probst from Montoursville, PA. on 1/24/2021
Q: when will the budget coolant tanks in red be available?
Q: What sealant should be used to install hose barbs into the tank?
Q: What happens to the extra reroute port if it is not used (is it blocked off or plugged)?
36 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.