DDMWorks Coolant Tank for Polaris Slingshot
The new DDMWorks Slingshot coolant tank is a direct replacement for the stock plastic coolant tank. This aluminum coolant tank is much more sturdy and will not crack and break like the stock tank. Our tank also has a larger capacity than the stock tank and fits easily into the stock location without any modifications. There is an integrated sight glass that allows the coolant level to be checked without removing the cap. The new coolant tank also comes with a new pressure cap. When doing the coolant tank install we highly recommend installation of the Coolant Re-route, this would also be a good time to upgrade to the Silicone coolant lines for a clean installation.
- Withstands higher engine bay heat without becoming brittle like the stock plastic tank.
- Includes new pressure cap and integrated sight glass.
- Available in Black, Red and specialty powder coat.
- Larger capacity than the stock plastic tank. Along with this product we highly recommended installation of Coolant Re-route on the 2015-2019's to properly route steam out of the engine.
- WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
I really like this tank
I ordered the Sunset Red tank for my Pearl Red SLR. The color is purplish in the shade and Candy Apple in the light, want a perfect match but looks good. Easy to get in with the exception of attaching the short house from the pump to the tank, once it slid into the hose it was smooth sailing. Worth the money.Reviewed by: Jerry Goodwin from Mustang, OK . on 9/29/2021
This is a must do for your 2015-2019 GM Ecotec motors. The OEM tank is prone to leaking and possibly leaving you stranded. The DDMWORKS coolant take makes all those concerns go bye-bye. Go ahead and pick a color grab your tools drip tray and some coolant and get this into tour ride. You will be glad you did.Reviewed by: Jason Simmons from Richmond Virginia . on 4/18/2021
Q: when will the budget coolant tanks in red be available?
Q: What sealant should be used to install hose barbs into the tank?
Q: What happens to the extra reroute port if it is not used (is it blocked off or plugged)?
36 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.