DDMWorks Coolant Re-route for Polaris Slingshot
The DDMWorks Coolant Re-route allows the steam line to be moved into a position that allows the steam to exit more easily out of the engine and go up to the coolant tank. This kit is highly suggested for all forced induction engines that are using a supercharger or turbo to help eliminate steam pockets in the engine that can cause cylinders to run hot and cause engine damage. This kit can only be used with the DDMWorks aluminum coolant surge tank and will not work with the stock coolant tank. If you have already purchased our aluminum surge tank, this kit will use the capped fitting on the driver side of the coolant tank.
The kit includes -
- 1 x Custom DDMWorks 3/8" Silicone Re-enforced Hose
- 1 x Stainless Steel 3/8" barb fitting
- 4 x #4 Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
- 2 x Zip ties
- Color instructions for install and DDMWorks Sticker
Download instructions <Click Here>
- WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
11 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.