2.0L Ecotec High Flow Cat by Solo Performance
The free flow catalytic converter’s are tested and ready to go. As many of you know it’s been a long road to manufacturing this converter for the GXP that doesn’t trigger the engine light. After months of consulting with engineers, trial and error and countless frustration we are glad to announce that they are ready for sale. This is a full 3” stainless steel mandrel bent direct fit converter. We use a 5” long 200 cell stainless steel wound coil converter. These are a special internal design made especially for turbo’s and superchargers. Solo Performance chose the substantially more expensive 5” converter (most manufacturers of this type of converter use a 3” to 3 ½ cat body) for a few reasons:
1. The more substance inside the better it cleans the exhaust gasses
2. The 5” coil lasts longer than the 3” as there is more contact area for the gasses to hit.
3. The sound quality is much better. It’s a softer, less harsh, exhaust note with the 5”coil.
4. This particular manufacturer makes this unit to last. Each individual coil is tack welded.
- WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.