Solo designed and manufactured this dual in, dual out true X design 11” muffler just for this application. The regular 14” muffler just wouldn’t fit, the space constraints that are inherent in the GXP for rear center duals offered another interesting benefit. The sound is very unique, this kits sound falls right in between the Mach and our Street Race.
A rear valence change is required to complete this look, please contact Norm’s Fiberglass (574) 255-7843 for your valence or diffuser order. ( The valence or diffuser is not included in the price of your Solo Kit) (www.normsfiberglass.com)
The GXP-RCD kit package totally transforms your GXP in both looks and sound.
• 3” mandrel bent polished stainless steel.
• Laser cut stainless steel flange.
• Extra hanger included for support.
• Heavy duty double braided flex pipe is used.
• A very precise hand made flare is on the front pipe to alleviate having to reduce the pipe to 2 ˝”.
• The front pipe mates to the stock 2 ˝” catalytic converter or our full 3” free flow converter.
• The best transition stamped stainless steel Y pipe is used to take the system from a single 3” to a dual 2 ˝”.
• The dual 2 ˝ pipes used here are more flow that the single 3”.
• We decided to go with the more difficult design of a dual in dual out muffler.
• This muffler is a heavily packed with ceramic fiber and stainless steel wool, and a true X design muffler. Made from stainless steel. We made and toned this muffler specifically for the 2.0 Turbo, Ecotek engine.
• The tailpipes flow into a beautifully crafted dual oval stainless steel exhaust tips manufactured by Solo Performance.
• Finely crafted by Norm’s Fiberglass, www.normsfiberglass.com
• Professionally painted to match your car. TO ORDER: PLEASE CALL THE ABOVE NOTED NUMBER.
• 19 HP increase, 7 extra foot pounds of torque increase.