Slingshot Turbo / Supercharger NGK Spark plugs, Set of 4
If you are running a boosted 2.4L LE9 engine with a supercharger or turbo and have not upgraded the spark plugs yet, these are a great option. We have been installing and using these spark plugs in all of the 2.4L Ecotec engine builds and forced induction kits we have sold since 2007. The Iridium tips hold up very well to boosted Ecotec engine applications and the spark plugs are also 1 heat range cooler than the stock plugs which helps to prevent detonation in the engine. The plugs come pre-gapped at 1.1mm which will work well with most forced induction superchargers or turbos under 12 psi of boost. NGK Spark plugs, LTR6IX-11
- Fine Wire Center Electrode Ensures High Durability and a Consistently Stable Spark
- Iridium Alloy has an Extremely High Melting Point, Perfect for Today's High-Tech, High Performance Engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
- WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product has not been submitted for California CARB approval. Off-road use only in California and states adopting California emission standards.
12 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.