Using CAD (Computer Aided Design) we designed a unique, automatically tensioning, belt drive for the supercharger kit that simply bolts to the front of a stock engine. The belt drive in our kit is completely independent of the stock alternator belt and allows the engine to be ran and driven indefinitely in the unlikely event that there would be a failure of the supercharger belt. This means that you could continue to drive your Slingshot even with a belt failure, instead of leaving you on the side of the road.
We worked hard to make sure that the installation of this kit can be done by the do-it-yourself-er, no drilling into your engine for oil supply or returns, a truly simple bolt on kit that adds to the excitement of the Slingshot! We are available for tech support during the installation by email, phone or even text messaging to make sure you get the job done right. This kit was extensively road and dyno tested for over a year of development to ensure safe and reliable operation.
Some key Features:
- Rotrex C30-74 Supercharger
- 330hp / 280whp
- 8-9psi Boost
- One of the largest intercoolers cores available for the Slingshot measuring - 17 1/4" x 9" x 3 1/2"
- Unique intercooler shrouding to force more air through the intercooler, creating lower intake temperatures and a safer more reliable install.
- Unique, upper and lower mounts for the intercooler
- 2.5" Mandrel bent, single piece, all aluminum air intake and charged tubing.
- Charge tubes available in Black or Red powder coat at no additional cost, custom powdercoat in almost any color available!
- Re-usable AEM dryflow filter included
- Plug-and-play, 63# Siemens High Z Fuel Injectors
- High quality CNC machined components
- NGK LTR6IX-11 Iridium tipped Spark plugs
- DDMWorks upgraded 2 bar MAP Sensor with plug and play wiring adapter included
- Custom CAD designed, automatic belt tensioning system for the supercharger based on years of Ecotec experience.
- Custom crank pulley overlay for the belt drive.
- Independent oil system for the supercharger with oil cooler, oil filter and reservoir to keep the supercharger cool and well lubricated.
- Custom supercharger specific ECM tune included in the price of the kit.
- Easy installation that can be completed in just hours with most common hand tools, no oil pan removal needed.
- High Quality silicone hoses and adapters
- Stainless steel hose clamps and hardware.
- Full color, comprehensive installation manual.
- Heavily road tested and dyno tested ensuring the highest reliability, safety and performance!
- Customer support via email, phone and text messaging available
- Deposit,one half of order total, required at time of order. Balance accepted at time of ship/install.
Have questions about the kit or installation? Give us a call at 864-438-4949 or email - Sales@DDMWorks.com
This kit is also available for installation at our facility or even at events that we attend, contact us for details.
This kit has not been submitted for California CARB approval. Off-road use only in California.