Polaris Slingshot Locking Double Nut Cover
Polaris Slingshot rear axle locking double nut cover by DDMWorks.
The DDMWorks double nut cover adds a nice finish to the rear axle "double nut" system found on the Polaris Slingshot. On the back axle of the Slingshot, Polaris now installs a double axle nut to keep the rear axle torqued from the factory. Although the double lock nut from Polaris does a good job at keeping the nuts torqued, the double nut leaves a look that is undesirable. The DDMWorks cover installs easily over the double nut and creates a nice clean appearance in the back, while also locking the 2 nuts together to give an extra layer of security. All stainless steel hardware is provided to keep everything looking great for a long time and even the Allen wrench needed for install is included with the kit.
- Billet Aluminum
- Available in Specialty colors!
- Comes with all stainless steel hardware and allen key required for installation.
- Specifically designed for a perfect and secure fit over rear axle locking nuts.
- Fits all models with the double locking nuts on the rear axle.
- Fits the stock rear belt guard, not guaranteed to fit any aftermarket belt guards.
10 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.