This exhaust and header combo for Polaris Slingshot by 1320 Performance is a recommended upgrade, especially when purchasing the DDMWorks Rotrex Supercharger kit.
This header can be either used as a header is designed to stand up to 350hp. The stock cast manifold is not only ugly heavy but are a huge performance choke point due to tiny exhaust ports and flange ports. Stock manifold collector size is only 1.742 inches, the 1320 Performance header is a true 2.5 inches.
- Extra thick stainless steel to handle more heat and stress
- Tig welded in and out for durability
- Ported runner and collector for extra smooth flow and most hp gain
- True 2.5" collector
- Precision laser cut flanges
- OEM fitment can be used with stock exhaust and aftermarket exhaust system
- Dual o2 sensor bung on header. Extra o2 sensor bung can be used or wide-band or other tuning oxygen sensor. Plug included if not used.
1320 Performance Exhaust was designed to produce great low end power all the way to redline while adding an aggressive tone to your SlingShot the Version 2 exhaust adds adjustable silencer* so you can choose how loud or quiet you want your vehicle to be. This exhaust is constructed with high-quality stainless steel, and CNC-machined flanges that accept OEM O-ring gasket. The Anti-Reversion chamber gets rid of unwanted exhaust gases that travel backwards through the exhaust system when exhaust gas velocity is low and scavenging is minimal. Under those conditions, exhaust gases can enter the intake side, contaminating the combustion process our Anti-Reversion chamber keeps exhaust flow moving in the right direction resulting in a broader power band and more torque. Factory spring mounting bracket to keep the exhaust in a OEM fitment with no modification required. This exhaust works with OEM slingshot manifold and the 1320 Performance Header.
*when running this exhaust with the DDMWorks Rotrex supercharger kit only the 2 largest baffles can be used.