JRI Grand Touring Shocks (Set of 3) for Polaris Slingshot
The stock shocks on the Polaris Slingshot leave a lot to be desired in terms of comfort and handling. However, this full set (3 shocks) of custom JRI coilovers offers a direct fit replacement for the stock shocks with improved ride and handling. Although these are the entry-level replacement Slingshot shocks from JRI, they still offer ride height adjustment and come standard with specific shock valving developed on the Polaris Slingshot. These single adjustable shocks are also a true monotube design, which offers a larger piston for more consistent operation in aggressive driving than a twin tube design. The gas pressurized shock also allows the shock to be mounted inverted, which also reduces unsprung mass, allowing for even better handling. The single adjustable spring-preload allows for some ride height adjustment which will allow you to lower your Slingshot, which is not an option with the stock shocks. This is the most affordable single adjustable monotube shock on the market. It was designed and developed specifically for the Polaris Slingshot and will have you out carving up those canyons! Of course it is also Made right here in the U.S.A.!
Key features of the One-Way- Adjustable Suspension:
- Adjustable ride height via spring preload
- Stock shaft is 12.9mm these are a beefy 15.77mm hard coated
- Lighter than stock shocks and springs
- Billet swivel mounting points vs rubber OEM's
- Construction and design allows for amazing dynamic response
- Fully rebuild-able
- Custom valving to suit specific needs available
- Custom built and dyno tested
- Mono tube design for superior performance
- Nitrogen charged for added consistency
- Billet CNC'd no cheap stamped metal
- 100% hand made in the USA!
337 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.