DDMWorks Coolant Tank for Polaris Slingshot
The new DDMWorks Slingshot coolant tank is a direct replacement for the stock plastic coolant tank. This aluminum coolant tank is much more sturdy and will not crack and break like the stock tank. Our tank also has a larger capacity than the stock tank and fits easily into the stock location without any modifications. There is an integrated sight glass that allows the coolant level to be checked without removing the cap. The new coolant tank also comes with a new pressure cap. When doing the coolant tank install we highly recommend installation of the Coolant Re-route, this would also be a good time to upgrade to the Silicone coolant lines for a clean installation.
- Withstands higher engine bay heat without becoming brittle like the stock plastic tank.
- Includes new pressure cap and integrated sight glass.
- Available in Black, Red and specialty powder coat.
- Larger capacity than the stock plastic tank.
- Along with this product we highly recommended installation of Coolant Re-route to properly route steam out of the engine.
36 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.