DDMWorks R50 Cooper Intake for Mini Cooper
Not only will you enjoy the extra boost of power you receive from the DDMWorks Intake for the naturally aspirated Mini Coopers, you will love the new throaty, yet subtle, sound your Cooper will have!
- FITS: 02-06, Non S, Mini Cooper, 02-07 Mini Cooper Convertible (naturally aspirated Mini Coopers 2002-2006)
- Throaty, yet subtle sound.
- Black powder coat finish, looks great and protects from rust!
- Comes with Uni Filter foam filter.
- All necessary hardware required for installation included.
- This intake has not been submitted for California CARB approval. Off-road use only in California.
Better Sound, EASY installation, noticeable boost
Just installed this guy today, and so far I love it. I just started tweaking my 2002 MC, and this was my first "major" modification. I'm still relatively new to working on my own car, and this install was EASY. I've heard nightmares regarding removing the resonance tube, but it was actually the easiest step for me, in all honesty. I'm assuming that's probably a bad thing, as the tube itself seemed way too easy to pull out for it to be installed correctly in the first place. Anyway, as for the actual intake, the sound difference is definitely noticeable, although I'm not sure someone who doesn't drive a Mini everyday would notice it. It may also be a placebo affect, but there seems to be a pretty good increase in acceleration. I've only had it in for a day, so more "study" will be needed. Overall, I'm VERY happy with this purchase. The installation was way easier than I thought it was going to be, and the instructions that came with the intake were dead on. If you're just starting out with modding your MC, this intake should be high on the list of first projects.Reviewed by: Austin Lipcsak from Georgia. on 1/20/2014
50 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.