DDMWorks Front Splitter for Polaris Slingshot
The DDMWorks front splitter is designed to help manage the airflow on the front of the Slingshot, increase front downforce and also increase airflow through the radiator and intercooler. The thick 1/4" ABS splitter mounts securely to the front of the Slingshot using precision laser cut stainless steel brackets and all stainless steel hardware. Once installed, the splitter helps make air go around the Slingshot instead of under it,which helps to increase high speed stability. The splitter also comes with a stainless steel air diverter mounted in the center that channels air directly into the radiator and intercooler (if installed) and at the same time increases downforce on the front of the Slingshot. Lastly, the splitter also helps protect the front of your Slingshot from being damaged from scraping on steep driveways. The Splitter can be installed with or without the front supports and installs in just a couple hours on jack stands with regular hand tools.
- Splitter CNC cut from thick 1/4" ABS
- Laser Cut CNC Stainless Steel mounting brackets and air diverter
- Supports available in Black or Blue
- All Stainless Steel hardware required for installation included
- WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
81 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.