DDMWorks Front Big Brake kit for Mazda 2
The DDMWorks Mazda 2 big brake kit provides improved brake feel, larger thermal capacity, weight reduction and great looks. The kit is based around the proven Wilwood Dynalite 4 piston caliper, matched with an 11" 2 piece brake rotor. The forged aluminum Dynalite calipers provide high efficiency clamping force, unsurpassed heat management and piston retraction that all contribute to a firm and consistent pedal. The unique rotor hat was designed to be strong and light weight, allowing a true custom fit specific to the Mazda 2. The full kit, combining the Dynalite caliper and 2 piece rotor reduced unsprung weight by an amazing 8 pounds per wheel. All components were designed in house to make the DDMWorks kit the only true, complete bolt on big brake kit available for the Mazda 2. Fits stock 15" alloy wheels and larger.
DDMWorks Brake Kit includes:
- 4 piston Wilwood Forged Dynalite Calipers
- 11" x .81" Ultralite HP 30 Wilwood Rotors
- Custom DDMWorks steel caliper mounting brackets
- Custom offset DDMWorks billet aluminum rotor hats
- BP-10 Brake Pads included
- All mounting hardware and instructions needed for installation included.
- WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.